Passionate, gun, trainwreck, memories, summer, electric, lullaby, senseless, song, sadist :|

HAI SĂ NE JUCĂM ÎMPREUNĂ. CE CIUDAT SUNĂ ACUM, CÂND ACEL SENTIMENT INOCENT A DISPĂRUT DE MULT. HAI SĂ ZBURĂM. NU, O SĂ STĂM PE PĂMÂNTUL ĂSTA ŞI O SĂ ZÂMBIM SARCASTIC PÂNĂ CÂND CINEVA SE VA PRINDE CĂ SUNTEM EXTRAORDINARI. PENTRU CĂ SUNTEM.

sâmbătă, 19 ianuarie 2013

Kanda


       I couldn't say that I felt something when my hand brushed thourgh his hair that first time. It was longer than mine, and much more charming than the old, unchanged, hair of mine which had been just a few minutes ago cut by the running blade of a scythe.
       He asked me, why don't I just use my power to retrieve the dead organism that has been pulled away from me.
        "If I did that, wouldn't I just retrieve a past that would be uselessly remembered? Even with all the pain I've been through, I'm trying to move forward. And...I quite like my new haircut."
        It was a weird, asymmetrical cut. The Shinigami's scythe slipped quickly right next to my head while I was moving, so the hair falling on the left side of my neck was barely touching my shoulder, while on the other side, it was long enough to reach close to my elbow. 
        "I want to sleep" I said before a quiet sigh, closing my eyes slowly and letting my body slip until my head was laying over my pillow. Feeling him get closer to me, but not close enough to touch me, I wanted to open my eyes just a second and take a peek at his neck. But instead, I stretched my arms above his head, breathing in as I felt his smell and the tingling of his long hair on my nose.

2 comentarii:

  1. E... cum să zic.
    Pur şi simplu frumos.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I am so fucking glad. Lemme hug ya >:D<
      E un fragment din ceea ce-mi trece prin cap în fiecare zi, de data asta influenţat de Kanda Yu.

      Ștergere

 
back to top