Passionate, gun, trainwreck, memories, summer, electric, lullaby, senseless, song, sadist :|

HAI SĂ NE JUCĂM ÎMPREUNĂ. CE CIUDAT SUNĂ ACUM, CÂND ACEL SENTIMENT INOCENT A DISPĂRUT DE MULT. HAI SĂ ZBURĂM. NU, O SĂ STĂM PE PĂMÂNTUL ĂSTA ŞI O SĂ ZÂMBIM SARCASTIC PÂNĂ CÂND CINEVA SE VA PRINDE CĂ SUNTEM EXTRAORDINARI. PENTRU CĂ SUNTEM.

marți, 21 februarie 2012

Flashbacks are precious like any other tresure

It hurts when you remeber
about your failures.
Failures, not regerets.

         The days pass by like a summer's dream. The wonderful, marvellous days when I'm not doing what I am supposed to do, these days. The rest of them are just a waste of time. If it think about it, will that mean that my whole life is a waste of time? I wonder...

         It's been a while since I wrote in english. I just feel like it [i'm at school, duuh], maybe it's because I never wanted people to know something about me before I tell them. Isn't it like this for everyone?
         Classes are a pain in the ass. School is unbearable. It's just confirming me that this whole place is filled with brainless idiots. At the begging of the year I thought that somehow I'll just bear with it, but it's impossible. I don't feel like I learned anything new and I can't stop thinking that some of my teachers are also idiots. When I'm here I realise how awesome I am. Narcissit moment. Or just melancholy.
         Everyone here is...wasting their time on facebook. I don't log in anymore, so today I thoght I should just check my profile to see what other people have been doing all this time. My old, beautiful and perfect life slipped trough my fingers I knew that it would happen but it still makes me...not sad, I guess I'm just feeling lonley.

I love life, just because I can choose how to live it. It's mine.
Happiness >.<

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
back to top