Passionate, gun, trainwreck, memories, summer, electric, lullaby, senseless, song, sadist :|

HAI SĂ NE JUCĂM ÎMPREUNĂ. CE CIUDAT SUNĂ ACUM, CÂND ACEL SENTIMENT INOCENT A DISPĂRUT DE MULT. HAI SĂ ZBURĂM. NU, O SĂ STĂM PE PĂMÂNTUL ĂSTA ŞI O SĂ ZÂMBIM SARCASTIC PÂNĂ CÂND CINEVA SE VA PRINDE CĂ SUNTEM EXTRAORDINARI. PENTRU CĂ SUNTEM.

joi, 24 martie 2011

Useless Feeling

Higher, Higher, but not high enough to be there
I waste the flames of hate on useless paper feelings


Nightwish - The Kinslayer


                It's screaming. It's not my heart, it's not my voice, neither my love. The feeling of being just an useless shadow is overwhelming me, and though you try to put your light over me and turn me from shadow to reality, it all just blinds me to melt me away. My sight ain't beautiful, nor yours.
                The world feels like it's trapped in my shadow. The hidden treasure of your hate can't break your bond, because all your might has turned into those useless feelings of regret. Stop crying, you all grey and melted away poor thing. When you cry, you remind me of these wonderful days when your shadows were bound together. But you didn't wanted to bound with the world, and now you wonder why your light is so bright that it blinds even your own eyes.
                It's not my fault.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
back to top